Mar 7, 2013

Mojo Monday #283

Made my first Spring card of the season last night. What do you think?



 
To create this card, I used a paper pack from CTMH called Lucy (retired). When I opened up the bag of paper scraps I had left over from last year, it just said "spring" to me.  I used a little bit of Silver Glitter Gel  and white hemp to add some pop to a pretty pink butterfly. I also used the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the butterfly and the white banner along the bottom. The button in the center of the accordian flower came from one of my Cuddlebug folders, but I could have also used my Artiste Cartridge to cut out a button shape as well. I just happened to find the button shape already cut sitting in my bag of scraps.
 
Inspiration for this card came from this week's  Mojo Sketch. and a Heart2Heart Challenge. . Be sure to visit their sites and view the other Lovely entries.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card! It's amazing what you managed to create using scraps! :) I would have never guessed. Thanks for playing along with us last month at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!