Jan 8, 2014

Mojo Monday 327

Way past due for publishing some of my work. While keeping up with my four children, holidays, and sickness have taken up most of my free time the past few months, creating cards has not left as a desire of my heart. Finally got some time to play. This week my motivation came from MojoMonday's weekly challenge ~

 
This is the weekly sketch that launched me on to complete these:




5 Guy Cards using soon to retire Tommy Paper

and 4 Girl Cards using retired Claire (Fall 2012)

Here is an upclose picture:


I love how these came out and that I now have some cute cards on hand for upcoming birthdays. Stay tuned for pictures of more Love-ly creations using our newest line of Paper Packets to be released February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!