Aug 3, 2012

Card Workshop August

Please join me for a card workshop I am hosting on Monday August 13th  2012 from 6:45 to 9:15. We will be be creating 10**, yes, 10 LOVE-LY cards that are of various occasions so  you will be ready for your next card giving opportunity. The cost for this class is $10.00*. We will be using paper from the new Clementine Paper Packet to show you just how versatile one package of CTMH paper can be. Space is very limited so please RSVP to me by Friday August 10th to save your spot.


* Class fee is cut in half for anyone placing a $25.00 order in CTMH products the night of this gathering, or for anyone who brings a friend who has never been to one of my workshops before.**Also, do not feel pressured to complete them all. If you only want 5 cards, just make 5 and the fee is reduced based on how many cards you actually make and take. I am here to help you make your papercrafting wishes a reality.

I will have everything you need precut, ready for you to stamp, glue, add embelishments and take home ready for the next special event in  your life. Embelishments may vary based on what I have available. All you need to bring is yourself (and a friend if you want to).  See you soon.  ;-0)

1 comment:

  1. I still am not sure if I will be in RS on Monday. If it looks like I can make it, I will give you a call. If it's too late to join up, I understand. I'm eager to see the new catalog! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!