Aug 5, 2012

Mojo Monday #252

Last night I had a chance to play with my paper and decided to start out with the weekly challenge from Mojo Monday. This weeks challenge is super cute. I love square cards and I love hearts on my cards and this challenge included both. Check it out:


I have been using paper from a new Close to my Heart Packet called Clementine this week in preparation for an upcoming card workshop so I decided to stick with that paper as I created this weeks sketch challenge.  Here is what I came up with:



This card is a 4.25 X  4.25 square. I used a white cardstock base and layered a new color in the CTMH product line called Saddle. I added a little extra embellishment with the dark brown bow and some little Opaque Adhesive Gems in Mocha. I am not entirely in love with it, but I will say I am glad to have it ready in my stash of cards, and it got my juices flowing for a few more cards I came up later in the evening.After I created it, I went ahead and scrolled through some of the other Mojo Monday entries for this sketch and found some really gorgeous ones. No doubt I will be playing around with this sketch a little bit more before I move onto  the next challenge from Mojo Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!