Sep 7, 2012

Mojo Monday September 7, 2012

This week I was in need of a few sympathy cards.  I was thankful for the new stamp set from Close to my Heart called Words of Comfort  and the Mojo Monday card sketch 257 to help me make these cards convey our heartfelt sympathy for our friends.

 
 
 
Here is the card I created using the sketch shown above:
 


created by: Michelle Rodman
 
Ingredients I used to create the card I created:
 
Close to my Heart Avonlea Paper Packet, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to create the roses, butterfly, scalloped circle and white circle, scalloped brown edge and the small tag with the word My Friend on them, retired CTMH stamp set called Say it in Style, CTMH stamp set Words of Comfort, Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems.
 
If you enjoy my creations or posts, please take a moment to leave a comment. They always make me smile. :-)   Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!