Jul 22, 2012

Thank You

It seems that lately I have lots to be thankful for. For that reason, I have had to come up with a few masculine thank you cards of late. I thought I'd show you what I came up with as I think they came out really nice.

Thank You Friend using Typset Paper Packet


I created these cards using Close to my Heart paper packet called Typset. Unfortunately, this paper packet retires very shortly (Aug 1st). The good news is that perhaps you can use it as inspiration for paper you have on hand, or use the some of the new paper packets that are coming out August 1st . When you combine the cute paper included in the packet, with the solid cardstock that coordinates (also included in the packet) with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, the possibilities for creating great cards are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!