Jul 16, 2012

Birthday Cards-masculine theme

Elemental Birthday Cards

Just wanted to share with you a few cards I whipped up this weekend. We had a birthday party to go to for a family member who was turning 8. I had just finished making a card for a 7 y/o the day before using my Super Hero Paper packet so I was wanting to do something different. I pulled out my Elemental Paper Packet and came up with these while the family watched a Saturday evening movie together. I love that I made three so that the next two I need will already be in my basket ready for gifting.

I really just let the cute paper do the work. I did add a little bit of Silver Glitter Gel to the top two cards and some Mocha Opaques to the bottom card. I used my Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the cupcakes and used my coordinating stamps to stamp them in brown. On the bottom cupcake, I ran the bottom portion through my paper crimper to give it a little dimension. I love how these came out.

If you enjoy the possibilities of this paper packet, you need to contact me ASAP as it retires the end of this month. Augh!!! I will miss the versatility of this great paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!