Jul 22, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Just when I think I have a handful of cards on hand to last for a little while, another sweet friend has a birthday and I look to my basket of cards and realize "gasp" I need to make more. That is actually not a problem, but a blessing as I LOVE to make cards and I love to have friends who fill my life with joy. This week I used the Mojo Monday Sketch as inspiration for the card I created. Here is their sketch for this week:


Super cute, right? I thought so. Here is the card I created using this inspiration:



To create this lovely birthday card I used a paper packet from Close to my Heart called Florentine, my cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to create the pretty little flower,  the leaves, the paper ribbons, as well as to cut out the circles I used for placing my sentiment. The sentiments are retired CTMH stamps. The bow was actually created off of the card (it's easier that way) and then I just glued it right over a strip of ribbon that I ran through the middle of my cardstock. Another week I am blessed to use the Mojo Monday sketches as inspiration.Hope I have inspired you to check out their blog and get busy making your own Love-ly cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!